Nau mai, haere mai to our COVID-19 vaccination drive-thru clinic at 821 Orchard Road.
Here is some information on how our drive-thru clinic will be operating.
- We encourage you to bring your whānau bubble along with you in the same car to get vaccinated if:
- they have not yet been vaccinated
- they are feeling well
- at least 12 years old
- If there is more than 1 of you in the car we can not guarantee privacy when getting your informed consent
- Be prepared to wait in your car as we work through the large number of whānau coming through
- While waiting please turn off your car and stay inside at all times. Windows are to remain up and all occupants over 12 years old are to wear face masks (we will have some available)
- When you arrive, our kaimanaaki will check you through the gate and direct you where to go
- If this is your second dose please bring your vaccination card along with you
- You will need to wait for 15 minutes after you have had your vaccination
- Lastly if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms please stay at home and follow Ministry of Health COVID-19 guidelines
If you would prefer to book, please go to www.bookmyvaccine.covid19.health.nz to book your COVID-19 Vaccination and select Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga Drive Thru Clinic and the day and time.