Applications for Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga annual Tertiary Scholarships are now open until Tuesday 30 June 2020.
You’ll complete and submit the online application form in one session, so you’ll need to have all the following documents ready to attach to your application:
· A copy of your NKII registration - or a letter of confirmation from NKII
· A copy of your current tertiary enrolment acceptance
· A copy of your previous year’s (or most recent) exam results
· A recent photograph of yourself
If you aren’t registered with NKII, or can’t find your NKII registration, please contact NKII for assistance here
Applicants for a TToH Tertiary Scholarship should meet the following criteria:
• Whakapapa to Ngāti Kahungunu ki Heretaunga and;
• Be registered with Ngāti Kahungunu Iwi Inc (NKII) and;
• Be a resident in the Heretaunga rohe and;
• Be enrolled at a tertiary institution in the year you are applying
Note: There is a lifetime limit of three annual scholarships per person
You can complete the form and submit online . An email window will open allowing you to attach your documents and then send with your application form.
Your browser needs to support this action. Alternatively you can complete all fields, print and forward with your attached documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries about scholarships should be directed to Hafizah Marinus, email : Hafizah.Marinus@ttoh.iwi.nz
You can also sign up for our e news here to receive updates and latest TToH news.