2022 Tertiary Scholarships Award
Criteria and Conditions
Applications for Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga annual Tertiary Scholarships will close midnight Thursday 30 June 2022.
You’ll complete and submit the online application form in one session, so you’ll need to have all the following documents ready to attach to your application:
- A copy of your NKII registration - or a letter of confirmation from NKII
- A copy of your current tertiary enrolment acceptance
- A copy of your previous year’s (or most recent) exam results
- A recent photograph of yourself
If you aren’t registered with NKII, or can’t find your NKII registration, please contact NKII for assistance here
Applicants for a TToH Tertiary Scholarship should meet the following criteria:
- Whakapapa to Ngāti Kahungunu ki Heretaunga and
- Be registered with Ngāti Kahungunu Iwi Inc (NKII) and
- Be a resident in the Heretaunga rohe and
- Be enrolled at an NZQA-approved tertiary institution in Aotearoa New Zealand in the year you are applying.
Note : There is a lifetime limit of three annual scholarships per person
All inquiries about scholarships should be directed to email@example.com