Pakeke - Adults
If you’d like to know more about any of our programmes, phone 0800 TAIWHENUA
Ask for our Registration Centre, Te Wairatahi.
I need to see a GP
High quality, low cost healthcare for the whole whānau at our award-winning Medical Centre, Hauora Heretaunga. We offer free GP visits for all enrolled whānau under-25. Then it’s only $16 a visit.
To find out more about how our medical teams can support you, go to Free GP
Please note, enrolments at Hauora are subject to availability.
We all want to be healthy and happy, but sometimes life gets in the way and we need a bit of support.
That’s why TToH has teams of qualified, professional staff who work holistically with whānau, to help them work toward wellbeing.
To find out more go to Wellbeing.
If you know someone who is unwell and would like some help, phone 0800 TAIWHENUA and ask for our registration centre, Te Wairatahi.
If the situation is serious, please phone 111.
Struggling with Addiction?
Te Poutama Tautoko is a team that specialises in drug or alcohol addiction therapies for ages 17-plus. It’s free, confidential, and available in Napier, Hasting and Central Hawke’s Bay.
To speak to a counsellor, phone 0800 TAIWHENUA
We have a team dedicated to helping young people aged 10 – 17 deal with serious anti-social behaviours.
To talk to someone in our Multi-Systemic Therapy team, phone 0800 288 222
We have community-based healthcare and life skills teams to help the whole whānau.
This includes FREE health checks, learning to cook healthy kai, managing your money, keeping yourself and your whānau healthy, and setting your goals in life.
Find out more at On Track
I’m studying, can you help with fees?
Every year, TToH offers some Tertiary Scholarships to Rangatahi studying full time at an NZQA-approved tertiary institution. Full details of eligibility and how to apply are available on our Tertiary Scholarships page.
Be an Awesome Parent
Get the skills to raise strong, beautiful tamariki. All you have to do is ask us how. Here are some of the ways that we can assist you in being an awesome parent.
- Having a Baby? Congratulations! Whanake Te Kura is a fantastic kaupapa for all pregnant women - and their partners.
- FREE health checks for baby and practical advice for Mum - at your place or ours. Enrol with Well Child Tamariki Ora
- Need help to set things up and get your tamariki off to a flying start? Family Start can help.
- FREE 20 hours a week, plus play, adventure and bilingual learning are part of the pre-school experience for tamariki aged 2-5, at Te Tirahou Childcare Centre.
- Poipoia Te Mokopuna can prepare your baby for pre-school. Talk to the Family Start team.
- Incredible Years is a proven success in giving parents the confidence and skills to do a great job of raising their tamariki. Talk to the On Track team.
I need help to sort some issues
Every team at TToH is focused on whānau wellbeing. We also have a team that specialises in doing that for whānau who live at Flaxmere. Te Mātātaki is a team of multi-skilled professionals who can steer whānau in the right direction for things such as:
• Confidential personal support
• Family relationships
• Access to healthcare
To find out more, phone 0800 TAIWHENUA or 06 871 5350
I need to talk to someone confidentially
We have many ways to help you, ranging from a friendly chat to counselling or therapies, clinical consultations or community support and care. Ph 0800 TAIWHENUA.