Applications for Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga annual Tertiary Scholarships are closed until 1 June 2022.
Applicants for a TToH Tertiary Scholarship should meet the following criteria:
• Whakapapa to Ngāti Kahungunu ki Heretaunga and
• Be registered with Ngāti Kahungunu Iwi Inc (NKII) and
• Be a resident in the Heretaunga rohe and
• Be enrolled at an NZQA-approved tertiary institution in Aotearoa New Zealand in the year you are applying.
There is a lifetime limit of three annual scholarships per person
To Apply for a scholarship you will need:
• A copy of your NKII registration - or a letter of confirmation from NKII
• A copy of your current tertiary enrolment acceptance
• A copy of your previous years (or most recent) exam results
• A recent photograph of yourself
Please click here to go to NKII website to check if you are registered.