2022 Tertiary Scholarships
Applications for Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga annual Tertiary Scholarships will close midnight Thursday 30 June 2022.
Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)
- Applicants should demonstrate their commitment to Māori development, in particular Heretaungatanga
- Practical study requirements (work experience) may be performed with Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
- In addition, all applicants must be available to complete at least one (1) project-based work placement during their tertiary education.
- Recipients must demonstrate good academic achievement throughout their tertiary education
- Recipients agree to provide annual progress reports to Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga Governance Board, Te Haaro, and to address/ acknowledge the Board’s support at Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga AGM
- The 2022 application form will be accepted only for 2022 entries
- The fully-completed application form must be received by 5pm Thursday 30 June 2022.
- A verified deposit slip, canceled cheque, or bank statement with a printed bank account number must be sent with the application
The decision of Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga Tertiary Scholarship Committee will not necessarily be based solely on financial need. Referees will be contacted to confirm any information the Committee considers relevant, and the committee’s decision will be final.
Applications for the 2022 Tertiary Scholarships open on Wednesday, 1 June 2022 and close at 5pm on Thursday 30 June 2022.
Inquiries should be directed to phone (06) 871 5350 or email@example.com