Applications for Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga annual Tertiary Scholarships are closed until June 1 2024.
You’ll need to complete and submit the online application form in one session, so please have the following documents ready to attach to your application:
· A copy of your current tertiary enrolment acceptance
· A copy of your previous year’s (or most recent) exam results or academic record
If you aren’t registered with NKII, or can’t find your NKII registration, please contact NKII for assistance here
Applicants for a TToH Tertiary Scholarship should meet the following criteria:
• Whakapapa directly to Ngā uri o Ngāti Kahungunu ki Heretaunga and;
• Provide three generations of whakapapa and;
• Be a registered member with Ngāti Kahungunu Iwi Inc (NKII) and;
• Have a primary residential address in the Heretaunga rohe;
• Be enrolled at a tertiary institution in the year you are applying
Note: There is a lifetime limit of three annual scholarships per person
You can complete the form and submit online . An email window will open allowing you to attach your documents and then submit your application.
Your browser needs to support this action. Alternatively you can complete all fields, print and forward with your attached documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries about scholarships should be directed to email@example.com
You can also sign up for our e news here to receive updates and latest TToH news.